Each performance will be evaluated according to the following six evaluation criteria:
– Synchronization/timing of team members
– Artistic creativity (choreographic design)
– Artistic expression: execution of the dance style, associated relationship, charisma, stage presence, elegance, ability to convey emotions and feelings, and overall entertainment value.
– Technique and execution of the choreography.
– Outfit: freestyle.
(The organization recommends wearing appropriate dance shoes for the dance style and/or choreography).
Performance time limit: between 1’30” and 2′ 30″ minutes.
Any dance category and music genre is allowed into the competition.
* Male contestants will ONLY be allowed to perform “on heels”.